Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fits and starts

Back when I started this blog, I had all intentions of putting some serious effort into learning a real guitar. Of course, it is way harder than you would think, especially when trying to do it on your own and not paying for lessons. I've researched various online lessons and could never really settle on anything because to be honest, it's hard to throw money into this when I know I've failed at it in the past.

So where does that leave me. I made a resolution a few weeks ago to practice for at least 15 minutes each and every day. I've already broken the resolution with a few late nights of work but haven't missed 2 days in a row. I also found myself practicing for close to an hour.

Here's for a new found resolve. I've done pretty well for a couple weeks and I already see some return on my investment.

No comments: